Adoption in Florida
My firm strives to provide you with the highest level of personal and affordable legal services for adoption in Florida.
I am an experienced attorney and expert in adoption law and am Board Certified in adoption law by The Florida Bar, an achievement indicating that I have met The Florida Bar’s highest standards for specialized knowledge, skills, proficiency, professionalism, and ethics as an adoption attorney. I am also a Fellow of the prestigious Academy of Adoption & Assisted Reproduction Attorneys.
My staff and I are experienced with different types of adoption in Florida, including private, agency, stepparent, relative, LBGT, foster care, and adult adoptions. Additionally, I provide legal representation to expectant mothers, who are already working with an agency or attorney, but who desire their own legal representation.
My firm also represents Destiny Adoption Services and Consulting, Inc., a private, nonprofit adoption agency licensed in Florida and Tennessee. Expectant mothers, who wish to be matched with adoptive parents, can do so through Destiny Adoption by contacting our office.
Having the right adoption attorney on your team has benefits. Why work with my firm?
- Get your questions answered.
- Understand the different types of adoptions and their requirements.
- Learn about the process for adoption in Florida.
- Make informed choices that are right for you.
- Be aware of scenarios and complexities that can arise.
- Identify and prevent possible problems.
- Complete the proper steps and paperwork.
- Avoid mistakes and meet deadlines.
- Benefit from expert review of legal documents.
- Gain personalized representation that meets your situation and needs.