How to Adopt Through an Agency
Do you want to know how to adopt through an agency? I am proud to represent Destiny Adoption Services and Consulting, Inc., a state licensed, nonprofit child-placing agency (adoption agency).
Destiny Adoption Services and Consulting, Inc.
Destiny Adoption consists of a professional team with decades of adoption experience, offering the very best care to expectant mothers and adoptive families. Destiny Adoption was founded with the intention and determination to provide the highest standard of service, support, and advocacy for birth parents, adoptive families, and children.
What Services Are Provided?
Destiny Adoption works closely with expectant mothers and adoptive parents to:
- Help you determine what type of adoption experience will best meet your circumstances, wishes, and needs.
- Find a match — connecting the right child with the right family.
- Educate and support you throughout the adoption process and post-adoption.
- Create personalized adoption plans, providing guidance every step of the way.
- Offer expectant parents prenatal care, supportive casework services, living expense reimbursement (as permitted by law), counseling, and their own legal representation.
- Offer post-placement adoption counseling and support to birth mothers and adoptive families — because the adoption of a child is just the beginning.
Selecting an Agency
If you are an expectant mother or a prospective adoptive parent and would like to know more about how to work with an adoption agency, I am happy to meet with you personally to discuss the services offered by Destiny Adoption and what sets them apart from other agencies. Or, you may also contact the agency directly at (727) 202-8966.